1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

North West Snow

Discussion in 'Weather' started by RJ lindblom, Dec 5, 2006.

1. RJ lindblom

RJ lindblom Senior Member

Chance of light snow tomorrow. Its windy here. Was 49 today. Tomorrow I think the forecast is 26. We really need some (a lot) of snow.

2. hookmlipps

hookmlipps Junior Member

I am getting pretty agrivated with the weather people over here. They say snow every day and then i get up in the morning and its blue skies. ahhhhh anyone from around Montana? I'll Drive for snow I'm off work for a month and a half and need to plow.

3. ECS

ECS Senior Member

Not much done this way either. Must have the same weatherman though. Calling for it, but nothing but below 0 and blue skies.

4. hookmlipps

hookmlipps Junior Member

IT looks like we are going to get some real precipitation starting Sunday here in NW Montana. The only problem is that they say it's going to be rain. From what I've seen thier temps have been off by about 5 to 10 degrees lately in our favor.

What is everyone elses temp lately?

5. hookmlipps

hookmlipps Junior Member

Anyone seeing any significant snow from this system that is moving in?:confused: :confused:

6. anthonyr

anthonyr Junior Member
    from montana

Praying for snow out in Bigfork!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. hookmlipps

hookmlipps Junior Member

I'm from Kalispell. Maybe we'll be busywesport

8. hookmlipps

hookmlipps Junior Member

we are back in busness boys yeeeeeeeeeeeehawwwww

9. ECS

ECS Senior Member

Did you guys get any of this sytem that hit us this week to your south?

10. anthonyr

anthonyr Junior Member
    from montana

haven't seen any snow up here since the end of november- guess i'll be helping my friend with his roofing business.:cry:

11. hookmlipps

hookmlipps Junior Member

Yeah last week I think it was like thursday it was dumping. I did a busness that night and was going to do the rest in the morning. I woke up in the morning and it had rained like an inch and a half .. ohhhh I was mad. I got drunk that day. ahaha a