1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

North Shore of MA now hiring for landscaping and Winter Work

Discussion in 'Employment' started by merrimacmill, Oct 14, 2009.

1. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

We are now hiring 5 new positions for winter snow removal, and on into landscaping in the spring for the North Shore of MA. (Newburyport-Haverhill area)

I am looking for self motivated people who have an eye for perfection. The pay will depend on your experience and leadership skills. I am always willing to pay a very competent person much more than someone who needs to be babysat all the time. We do pay very fairly though. I would like to find at least one person that would like to eventually move into a full time supervisor position for snow and landscaping. The spots we are hiring for are as follows:

1- Plow truck operator- Must have experience plowing snow, truck will be a 3500 dump truck with a V plow.

2-Skid Steer/ tractor loader operator- Must have experience in the basic operation of a skid steer or tractor with loader. You will be plowing with a 10 foot snow pusher in a large 350,000 sq foot parking lot.

3- We have 3 spots left for shovelers.

For equipment operators, you must have experience because I will not have time to spend training this season.

Call me at 978-270-6007 or send me a PM.