1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

North of Boston

Discussion in 'Weather' started by mike33087, Dec 7, 2006.

1. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

weather for the 01923 area

Tonight: Snow showers likely, mainly after 3am. The snow could be heavy at times. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Northwest wind between 7 and 16 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Friday: Snow showers likely, mainly before noon. The snow could be heavy at times. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly sunny, with a high near 33. Breezy, with a west wind between 15 and 23 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

www.weather.gov

2. starc

starc Senior Member

3. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

hmmm

so what exactly are you saying....

4. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

snow

i live in lunenburg near nh line and they said 3 inches but icy under snow

5. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

yea

yea most likely its gonna be an icy mess, hopefully i will at least get to drop the blade... i have a docotors office that has a clean pavement policy for any event

6. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

loaded

already loaded sanders and put blades on first snow of year always exciting

7. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Senior Member
    from Mass

Already have 1 inch of white fluffy stuff up here on the hill in the Gardner area and coming down at a decent rate.. Not sure how that will translate to Danvers or Luenenburg, if you guys will turn to ice. 28 degrees here but you, guys are a lot warmer there. It is settling on the pavement here.

Maybe enough to get out and play?

Another good call by the weather folks. No mention of this at all.

Chris

8. JET enterprises

JET enterprises Senior Member

made the stupid decision of putting the plow on earlier this week.. i hope its a blizzard and i have to dig my plow out when i wake up

9. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Senior Member
    from Mass

Well as soon as I posted my last post the snow stopped here. Well we got a dusting of lake effect snow on top of that. Crazy but it is over.

Sorry I must of cursed it.

Chris

10. JET enterprises

JET enterprises Senior Member

it will prob start back up again now worries my friend

11. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

lol

yea i hope so

12. M&A Property Maintenance

M&A Property Maintenance Senior Member

i did the same thing. i even drove to work with it on hoping that there would be snow in that area. but no luck. wtf i want plowable snow!!!!!!!:cry: