1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

North Jersey expects 3-6

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by NNJSnow, Nov 25, 2002.

1. NNJSnow

NNJSnow Senior Member

WINTER STORM WATCH FOR LATE TUESDAY NIGHT THROUGH WEDNESDAY MORNING

Tuesday night: Mostly cloudy with periods of snow after midnight. Low near 25F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70%. About one inch of snow expected.
    Wednesday: Snow. Snow will be heavy at times during the morning. Temperatures steady in the low 30s. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snow may accumulate 3 to 6 inches.

o boy mount your plows hehe:p

2. paul soccodato

paul soccodato Senior Member

i'll believe it,when i am plowing it!

3. Sndun

Sndun Member

Looks good so far. Now let's just hope it stays that way. I'm ready other than the 2 u-edges I'm mounting later on tonight.

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow! :nod:

4. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

Bring it on. I wanna be a little kid again and have some fun in the snow! :) Mike

5. Snoworks

Snoworks Senior Member

You know something is a little strange with plowing contractors, when they are posting the 48 hour forcast on plowsite. LOL. I am with Paul on this one, my weather forcast consists of my front room window.

CGB

6. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Its a beautiful thing.....snow that is.

7. NNJSnow

NNJSnow Senior Member

yea just a little excited here sense this might possibly be the first significant snow. I know its not even winter yet Im just excited to possibly get some snow as im sure many others are in the area.

8. Brother1

Brother1 Member

I'm with u too Paul. But we got the plows all mounted and shovels out just in case they are right this time. Hope it melts quick so we can finish those fall cleanups.

9. Tim1075

Tim1075 Senior Member

I'm with Paul i'll believe it when i see it. If it is true it'll be my first time out with the new plow and not riding shotgun. Gitty-up