1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

North Jersey Emergency Contact List

Discussion in 'Networking' started by tonylillo, Dec 3, 2011.

1. tonylillo

tonylillo Senior Member

Is there a NNJ list for help if needed or offers of assistance during large storms. If not maybe we could start one here.

Thanks, Tony

2. ppandr

ppandr Senior Member

Hunterdon County here but will travel where ever need be.
    Scott 908-334-0555

3. jmiller31

jmiller31 Junior Member

Newton, Sussex County here 973-222-7515

4. johnny-b-bad

johnny-b-bad Junior Member
    from NJ

Newton here too, can do Sussex, parts of Morris and Warren. Available if I'm not called out. John 862-432-8910

5. Lkohan

Lkohan Junior Member

Bergen, Passaic, Morris
    2 pickups with 7.5 ft blades and 1 1/2 yard sanders
    1 pickup 7.5 ft blade
    1 Jeep with a 6.5 foot blade
    1 Bobcat

Call Larry 201-304-3842

6. tonylillo

tonylillo Senior Member

Larry,
    Where are you in north NJ, i am in Hawthorne, I am working with only 10 contracts so far, so i have some open slots, if you are looking to farm out any work, let me know. Thanks, Tony Lillo 201-294-1723.

7. Lkohan

Lkohan Junior Member

Tony,
    I'm right up 208 in Franklin Lakes. I lost an account so I'm working on new stuff but once I find out I will let you know. If you need anything reach out to me at 201-304-3842. Larry

8. tonylillo

tonylillo Senior Member

Larry,
    If I hear of any larger contracts down in the passaic cty area I will throw the info your way. I am not big enough to handle the large contracts, but can be available to assist. Thanks, Tony

9. snowhappy

snowhappy Member

If not snowing in ocean county will travel to north jersey call 732-678-8681

10. RepoMan1968

RepoMan1968 Senior Member

If nothing in Philly out to the western burbs we have available our east trucks

(2) 1 ton V plow w/ 2 yd spreader available for the Jersey Shore From Ocean to Cape May counties.