1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

North East Weather forcast

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Mow It All, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Mow It All

Mow It All Member

As for the east coast, Dec's in La Nina look to be coldest so I will stick with that trend, bulk of snow will fall Dec-Jan here, Ohio Valley and Midwest should get it all winter. Miller B's could be fun for the east coast as well later in the winter but probably just for 40 deg and north

What do you guys think?? Alot of Snow or a little? And When early, mid, or late seaon or just all season??

Attached Files:

2. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

I dont know but living in northern Illinois, I like that map ALOT!

3. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

I could live with that :cool: Where did you find that??

Bossman

4. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

O Yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. stroker79

Dude, why are you excited??? Zimbabwe is not on the map.

6. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Ok, where in the heck did that map come from? l am liking what I see for us that is for sure though.

7. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

i hope me we dumped on in the NOR-EAST !!payup

8. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

I am quite happy with that map...........now we just need to see if it pans out.....:gunsfiring: :sleeping:

9. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Sweet!!!!!!!!payup

10. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member

If this is some what accurate i'll be a very happy man, with a brand new z-turn mower in the spring:):)

11. stroker79

haha, yeah me too! except ill actually be able to start the mowing season without debt!payup

12. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

Did someone say Debt? Seems like I find more and more of it every time I leave my house.But yes that map looks ol so SHAWEET.xysport

RCGM
    Brad

13. procut1

procut1 Senior Member

Keep the snow in Illinois. Keep it out of New York

14. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member

so i've got more good news, i keep seeing black catapillars crawling across the street, so i called my aunt and she read up that it means its going to be a severe winter, with snow before thanksgiving...i was excited to here that

15. stroker79

Hmmm thats pretty cool. I dont recal seeing any caterpillars but snow before thanksgiving would be the best thing that could happen to me right now. I know im not alone on that one either! haha

16. stroker79

Haha, yeah no kidding. Everytime my memory kicks in (doesnt happen much, lol) i think of more money I owe. I need some snow BAD, haha

17. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

Why?? I hope we get hit hard, especially in orleans and monroe county. Last winter did ok, only during the time when we had between I think 14-20+inches. The Watertown area deserves a break from the 10ft.+ amounts of snow. sorry about the double posts. MY bad.

18. kwegman003

kwegman003 Member

new dude...

do you go by the trip or seasonal, its so hard to predict here. I mixed it 50/50 last year so i didnt get reemed either way. I think im putting a limit on my contracts like I only come every 3 inches, because I ended up servicing them wayy too much last year with all the 1-2inch snows we had.