1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

North East PA. Looking for work

Discussion in 'Employment' started by F-SERIES BEAST, Jan 10, 2010.

I know we haven't gotten the snow that we all want yet but, there has to be someone out there that has more than 3 hours of work with a 3 inch storm. So I'm back on the hunt for someone with actual accounts who needs a reliable sub with 15 years of exp. I have a very well built and maintained Ford F-250, V10, 1 ton susp. package, brand new 8' snowdogg, 1,000 lbs ballast, and i carry plenty of commercial insurance, for a sub. Just a note on tires, I run the best and most aggressive tires made "my opinion" Toyo open country M/T's. E-Load / 10 ply radial. There also brand new for the season, I replace them every year in November, and replace any necessary parts in the front end and drive train of the truck, I stay prepared, and well maintained. Mechanical failure sucks, so i come prepared for the long haul. Anyone in need can contact me via, cell 24/7 @ 570-614-4649 or email pafieldstone@comcast.net

Thanks and best of luck, Keith
  2. cubanb343

cubanb343 Senior Member
    from ERIE

Nice truck and plow Keith.. Who were/ are you subbing for?
    And how do you like that snowdogg?

Thanks, The snowdogg is treating me well, no complaints with it, I tried it due to the price tag and surprised it's such a nice set up for the money. Well i'd rather not put the guys out there on there like that, so i won't mention names but there local to me in the scranton / wilkes barre area.