1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

North East Meet??

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Bad Luck, Feb 14, 2005.

1. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

What's up with a NJ, PA, NY, CT, MA, RI, etc, etc meet up FOCKERS>!!!!

:drinkup:

We can't let these Middle staters have all the fun!!!!

2. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

I was just thinking that , seems like us guys here in the central u.s. are the only social people. doesnt anybody else ever get together.

3. bterry

bterry Senior Member

Count me in, depending (location, date, weather, etc.).

4. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

i would be in but i am only 19 and i am guessin u guys would be going ouit to bars and what not. well let me go get a fake then......

andrew

5. BNC do you want to go and show them how to have a good time i dont think they know how to party

6. thundercat99

thundercat99 Senior Member

3 musketeers

i think bnc rnr and my self should go visit out east

7. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Me and Chris will show them how to party. :nod:

8. landcare pa

landcare pa Member

count me let`s have a little fun in alantic city :cool:

9. Dieselman19

Dieselman19 Senior Member

count me in depending on place, date and weather

10. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

I can't do it. Whenever I go out to the bars I end up puking :D

11. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

See...those Mid-west guys are talkin' smack already. If nobady steps to the plate on this one I may have to go party out there!!!!!

Although I highly doubt they could handle a Friday or Saturday night at the Jersey shore...... :dizzy:

12. Chainlink

Chainlink Member
    from Vermont

I guess Vermont and NY dont get snow lol :eek: must be we are so :realmad: far west

13. Up North

Up North Senior Member

I think the midwest guys should wait until a storm comes thru. Can plow with the storm all the way to Bad Lucks garage in "Joisey". :redbounce :D

Bad Luck...better get the fridge stocked! :drinkup:

Buck

14. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

See that? Us Canadians are left out again!!!!! :drinkup:

15. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

We could Meet up at MASCON it is a Construction, Municipal and Landscape Expo in Boston, MA at the new BCEC. The expo is free no charge lots of equipment and trucks. Boston is a fun city just a thought. It is March 2nd and 3rd.
    Just a Thought I am up for anything.

ohh a website http://conexshows.com/conex/mascon/index.po;jsessionid=WsN9ATbYFc_7gS_8OrYrwt6Y(0CppkxPT)

16. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

Buck - I don't, from what I hear I don't think any of those "Mid-West" trucks can make it that far. :D

If you do make it there's a Hooter's 1/4 mile from my house, stop in and pick up some wings. I'll keep the ice box stocked.

If we wait any longer it's gonna be rum runners and frozen rita's instead of Amstel's and Jack. :drinkup: It was 58 degrees here today!!!

17. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

How about you all just go to Florida, that way there will be no excuses that it was to far because it'd be far for everyone ;) Plus you can plow the sand and race your trucks with the plows on at daytona and really see how hot your trucks get, lol ;) 3/4's of the people in Florida might not even know what a plow is, they will think they are on something. LOL, actually, its not LOL, I just have a habit of typing LOL & lol. lol.

18. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

I'd go to florida and do some sand plowing but you Americans would try and turn it into a World Championship. :rolleyes: Just ribbin ya. OK. when do ya want to start? :gunsfiring:

19. Peopleeater

Peopleeater Senior Member

LMAO LOL :jester:

Jeff

20. Up North

Up North Senior Member

LOL! Heck, I'm lucky if I can make it out my driveway without overheating.:D

hOOters sounds awful good, haven't been to one in a couple years. Love those big ol' owl eyes! :eek: Man, with a hOOt's 1/4 mile away I'm surprised THAT isn't your home.

Buck