1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

North East may be in for a storm coming up next week

Discussion in 'Weather' started by hoot, Nov 7, 2013.

1. hoot

hoot Senior Member
    from SE Pa.

2. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

Hope not...so much to do, so little time.
  3. Super Mech

Super Mech Member

Hope this don't come my way! I got a lot of crap to do before I'm ready to plow.

FISHERBOY Senior Member

YES there could be a storm next week, but I would urge caution, by time the storm happens it would be around mid November, and if it snows during the day I doubt it would accumulate, unless the low pressure is very intense, if it snows throughout the night, then game on.
  5. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

No, please no, I have so much to do before snow comes.

FISHERBOY Senior Member

honestly I believe our current weather, is far too progressive for a storm, but our weather pattern is headed in the right direction in the long term as we go into late November and December.
  7. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Beggars can't be choosers
  8. Snoviper

Snoviper Senior Member

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! :)
  9. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

If it snows, hope it's gone in a few days. I have a few jobs lined up, and they're exterior work, so not looking forwards to kneeling in mushy snow...
  10. mpriester

mpriester Senior Member

truck,plow and salter are ready and i have 3 cleanups left which i plan on getting done this weekend.It's mother nature and as always we will deal with what she brings , the main thing is be safe out there.
  11. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

I couldnt see it happening but who knows. What line of work are you in dog plow dodge?

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

The older you get , snow is more of a hardship lmao

With that said I'm not ready either !!!!
  13. Iawr

Iawr Senior Member

Its a mad house over here, were still doing mason work ans clean ups. Going to be a long weekend digging out all the Sanders and prepping the 10 wheelers. Still need push plates for our 914g
  14. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

I'm a HIC. Looking forwards to getting these jobs done so I can sit back and enjoy plowing snow without having to worry about someone's door or windows to be installed.
  15. E-MAN NY

E-MAN NY Senior Member

Last year!!

One year ago tonight I arrived home after (driving in blinding wet snow) nearly 2 hours in my car, to my Sandy battered neighborhhod still without power only to be tasked with a plowable snow accumulating! Unreal to say the least, I ended up doing 12 out of my 20 bldgs!!! As I looked back on the anniversary (oct 29th) of Sandy I cant help but think about todays date? No power (14 days total) trees still down, no gas to be found, and a full night of plowing my accounts!!!! Having a couple of cold ones for sure tonight!!!:drinkup:

PLOWTRUCK Senior Member

^def was a rough one. I had to bring my sister who lived in westchester county 20 gallons of gas from upstate ny. Ready here just waiting to put salter on dump truck, but all the plows are ready to go
  17. rbyrnesjr

rbyrnesjr Member

We will probably see snow just because we are not ready and there is still work that needs to be done.
  18. unit28

unit28 PlowSite Fanatic

currently watching a system which may bring major snow over the eastern half of the nation. The 00Z Euro has a all out massive snowstorm (above) with areas receiving a good 12″+ of Snow From Richmond, to DC, To Phily, to NYC -
  19. TKLAWN

TKLAWN PlowSite Veteran

^^^ he is our MN weather expert. Book it!
  20. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

When? ?