1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

north Chicago plow trucks

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by traviswalker007, Oct 20, 2006.

1. traviswalker007

traviswalker007 Senior Member

A friend of mine has a few plow trucks for sale, not much info on the except 1 is a 1998 F250 with plow and salt spreader, a 2001 or newer silverado 1500 with plow, a 2003 chevy tahoe with plow, a 1997 chevy tahoe diesel with plow...PM me if interested and I will give you his number..thanks

2. goodlivin33

goodlivin33 Senior Member

i am interested in the f250

3. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say it's sold. Travis posted this just shy of 4 years ago.

4. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

Hahahahahahahaahahahahha

5. snocrete

snocrete Banned

I also laughed when I saw this earlier......but something tells me this guy was pluggin away at using the SEARCH button, and just didnt realize the date.?..?......Gotta give goodlivin some props on that!! Keep using that search button buddy, there's plenty of other "no-search-button" users here to entertain us!

6. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah, and plenty of "Search Nazis" just waiting to complain.

7. goodlivin33

10-4 im new and will have to check that..whats the best way to look for a plow truck that was not posted 4 years ago?

8. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

craigslist

9. goodlivin33

thanks ..rough group..huh

10. Schwinn68

Schwinn68 Senior Member

click on the header for new posts at the top of the page. scroll down until you find a post that is in the used plow equipment header and start looking through the posts. People are constantly posting up stuff including plow trucks. Your best be might be to look through craigslist as it has local trucks and usually more of them. Just type in plow to the search bar and a whole bunch should come up. Hope this helps in your search.

p.s. If you want to spend some money, I'll gladly sell you my truck ready to plow with a 8.5' western ultramount powered by a duramax

11. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Since text doesn't transfer sarcasm well we're going to appear like a bunch of jerks. In reality most everyone on here's a pretty good guy from what I can tell. We're all just antsy waiting for snow.