1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

North Carolina storm 1/20/09

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Banksy, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/4349853/

I couldn't get the whole day off work tomorrow, so I'm going to try to leave a few hours early at least. I work 7a-7p and the snow is supposed to go into the evening. Hopefully there is still plenty of work then. Stay tuned for pics. :yow!:

2. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

good way to test out the blade :D

3. STEVE F 350

STEVE F 350 Member

I guess your going to be working for ray,hope he has a good storm..

4. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

We got 3 to 6 inches around this area. Here are some pics of today. I'm working on a couple videos. I plowed 7 hours after getting off work early and finished at 9pm. Maybe more plowing tomorrow. I need wings and I still need to figure out my head light situation. That's "jadyejr" from Plowsite in the crew cab long bed Chevy with a 7.5 poly Meyer. He makes a great plowing partner. We were unstoppable. Todays plowing alone has paid for my plow, no kidding.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
  5. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

6. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

that was fun today, tomorrow should be good too....

7. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Not sure what were doing. Ray was talking about plowing the town on Princeton.

8. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

A couple videos

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i109.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid109.photobucket.com/albums/n45/Dodge150/MVI_0320.flv">

Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
  9. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

the 65 miles of road? that sounds like fun...........

10. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

That's both lanes. It's like 32 road miles. I wish I had a big dump truck for that.

11. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

ray was talking about one that was for sale for like 6 grand or something,

12. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

that video is great, people get to see how we plow slush and patches in the NC... LOL I love how people are freaking out over this, but hey we got more snow in greenville than in raleigh...

13. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I'm uploading one more video. It's taking forever. All I did was plow crusty slush for 3 hours alone to clean up WalMart, Kohls and a Kroger. It was turning into a skating rink while I was there. I'm glad all the cars were gone.

14. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i109.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid109.photobucket.com/albums/n45/Dodge150/MVI_0322.flv">

15. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Everyone likes a little Def Leopard

16. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

I know this is going to sound negative, but how come so many of you guys dont have company names on your trucks while plowing at least? Do you guys not even have the magnetic company signs or what? I know in NJ i always see trucks out with nothing on them lol

17. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

i remember living in delaware and they got 6'' one time and to them its a natural disaster, i was out drivin and got pulled over, i showed them my ny lic. he said have a nice day lol

18. rgrimes945

rgrimes945 Senior Member

Wow I didn't even know you posted this! I'm glad someone had the time to post something. Jeremy I guess I need to get some magnetic signs for your truck and get mine lettered.Next time you need to take more pics and send some to me so I can add them to my website.
    well thanks for the nice things said. The Inclement Weather Contractor Inc. Ray Grimes

19. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

nice pics...how did you get the ones that look like your on top of a skyscraper.

20. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I'm really tall. Ha! I was on top of a parking deck.

Some signs would be cool Ray. More pics next time for sure. I'll send you some for the site.