1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

North American Signal Co.....LED

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Humvee27, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

Well, I just got these (two of them) for around $50 each....they seem really bright, good magnets on them (they stay on the truck at 60mph):salute:. I have used them on both the truck and the quad......seem bright enough that people notice it...I had several guys stop and ask about them when I had it on the quad. The model number is PSLM275-A...it takes 2 d cells...cheers

Mag LEDs 003.jpg

Mag LEDs 001.jpg

2. murphyslaw

murphyslaw Senior Member

take a video, I wanna see them dance.

3. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

ya there neat

4. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

hey!!! i can stick that to my helmet!!....alright!!

5. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

Ok, need help...how do I post the video? I tried searching the forum for how to post videos but it didn't work....help!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2008
  6. murphyslaw

murphyslaw Senior Member

upload it to photobucket or similar hosting site, then put the address or posting tag here.

7. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

8. murphyslaw

murphyslaw Senior Member

here ya go.

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s249.photobucket.com/flash/player.swf?file=http://vid249.photobucket.com/albums/gg229/humvee27_photos/MVI_0053.flv"></embed>

That thing is sweet. need to puck up a few of those to toss in my road cones when I have to barricade stuff off.

9. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

Awsome FEET lol

10. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

yeah...great foot fumble there...lol

11. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

Just be glad I was wearing socks.....lol :dizzy:

Yeah, I never played soccer....Football only baby!!!! :salute::nod:

Thanks for posting it on the page like that....I'll be figuring that out next....

12. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

The nice thing about this is you can set it up so it automatically comes on at dark or just activate with the switch....the button that does that is mounted inside the light...

13. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

Night pic

Heres a night shot with no flash on the camera...during the daylight this aren't really the ticket but they work in a pinch.

LED D cell light....mag mount resize night.jpg