1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Normand Snowblowers Spring Sale for Plowsite Members!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by IMAGE, Mar 31, 2011.

1. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

13% off our listed price on any Normand Snowblower on our site! This deal is good for April 2011 Only! Remember no sales tax either (unless your a ND resident)!

Fargo Snow Equipment Sales

Inverted
    [​IMG]
    Normand Commercial
    [​IMG]
    Industrial
    [​IMG]
    Front Mount
    [​IMG]

2. K.Hansen

K.Hansen Junior Member

do you know if the N74 INV will work good on a john deere 3720 with 44HP and will it handle the weight?

3. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Thanks for the question. Your 3720 will run a N74-240 good. The 3720 has 35PTO hp, and the N74 is rated for 25-40 PTO hp machines. Also your 3720 has a rated Lift Capacity of 2200 lbs. And the blower comes in at just over 800 lbs. So that's a pretty good combo. It won't be as fast as Neige and his 100 hp tractors, but it will work good, and be a good blower for you even if you upgrade to say a 4000 series Deere.

Here's a link to the N74-240 Specs and if you have any questions you can shoot me an email to steve@fargosnow.com

4. K.Hansen

K.Hansen Junior Member

Thanks for the info, and I have used JD 6430 with pronovost blowers, that's about the only thing that is used in the montreal and surrounding area's. This way you can get 200 drives done in a storm, but I am just getting into the snow so I'm looking into a small setup. Thanks again! Cheers.

5. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Hey no problem! If your still in the tractor selection process I would suggest a little bigger tractor, like the 4000 series JD, or the Kubota M5740 setup with the E80 INV blower. A little bigger tractor and blower, but it will pay for itself with more driveways done per hour. I'm not sure about Canadian pricing, but that setup could be bought here for about 40k +tax.

Look up RAZOR on here, he has a couple M5740's with the E80 INV blower. :)