array(0) { } array(0) { }
  1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Normand Inverted 80'' For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by newhere, Feb 14, 2016.

1. newhere

newhere Addict
    from Fenton

Normand Econor inverted 80'' blower. Used 4 times for 10 hours each time. Blower works great.
    Has extra long hoses on it to reach all the way up to the loader function hyd. outlets, they could be cut down.
    Steel edge was replaced with UHMD poly 1.5'' thick
    Sides have 3/4'' thick UHMD poly, this did cause the only problem with the blower. I had installed the poly extra extra long so it scooped more snow and then hooked a curb witht he poly bending the side of the blower very slightly. I will get a picture up of the side but dont think you will be able to see it in the pic. I never tried to fix it because it wasnt a ploblem. Could be bent back easily if one wanted to.

Paint is in mint shape, impeller is mint, all around good blower. Used 40hrs tops maybe even less.

Bought this new from Fargo Snow 2 seasons ago. Paid $7,000 plus $600 on hoses and couplers, $400 on poly.

Will take $4,500.00 for it.
    Brian 810-577-2621 if you want to chat.

blower 1.jpg

blower 2.jpg

blower 3.jpg

blower 4.jpg
  2. newhere

newhere Addict
    from Fenton

The bend can be seen in the last picture. Left wing, slight bend out.