1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Norht Central Wisconsin 12/26/08

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by magik235, Dec 26, 2008.

1. magik235

magik235 Senior Member

North Central Wisconsin 12/26/08

December 2008 has been a snowy month in north central Wisconsin. I have plowed many times already. Christmas I plowed 4 inches and today the 26th I plowed another 5 inches of heavy snow mixed with rain on top of it.

My current vehicle is a 1971 CJ5 with a 225CID odd-fire V6, HEI ignition, Heddman headers, 390 Holley 4 barrell, FlowKooler high capacity waterpump, 100 amp Proform alternator, Optima battery, T14 3 speed transmission, Dana 18 transfer case, Dana 44 rear axle and a Dana 27 in front. More pictures can be seen at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2608975/1

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 26, 2008
  2. grasmancolumbus

grasmancolumbus Senior Member

////////////

Nice JEEP I bet that is a driveway clearing Money Machine:dizzy:payuppayuppayup

3. cocco78

cocco78 Senior Member

Nice Jeep, I used to have a 69 CJ5 with a 3.8L V6, T90, D20, and SII D44's. I miss that thing! I hear ya about the snow, I'm a little further north of you in Da UP and we have been getting hit hard!

4. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

Veryyyyy nice. I want one.....that looks like it can handle the snow you guys are getting up there..

5. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice picture

6. toyman

toyman Senior Member

That is a sweet looking Jeep. Very clean, not over stated. Tastefully done.

Toyman

7. Case580M

Case580M Senior Member

Gotta love them old jeeps!

Years ago my dad had a '62 Jeep Panel and what a wonderful thing to plow with (its what I learned to plow in)

8. Naudi2u

Naudi2u Member

Magik Nice Jeep. What a December here in Wi, Snowiest Dec on record! Now today Craptastic 45f and rain/ fog. I hate rain in the winter.

9. JBFab

JBFab Junior Member

small world Magik - I am also from Merrill

10. DUMZ

DUMZ Senior Member

West Central Wisconsin here.. I've been out 12 times this month already in the LaCrosse area.. Very good yr so far. over 30 inches have fallen, but only about 8 inches left on the ground after 4 days of 40+ and two days of rain.