1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

"Noreatser" on Sunday nite?

Discussion in 'Weather' started by mercer_me, Dec 19, 2008.

1. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

How much snow are we going to get on Sunday nite? Heard we are suposed to get alot.

MOWBIZZ Senior Member

I heard it's gonna be a northern NE storm with a foot of snow likely...
  3. 06Sierra

06Sierra PlowSite.com Addict
    from Maine

Accuweather says 20 or so inches in Presque Isle and under 10 in Calais.
  4. BOSSMAN21

BOSSMAN21 Senior Member

Well it is sunday night here and I just went out and plowed about a foot and I dont think that there will be any trouble plowing another 10-12 inches tommorow morning. This is a true noreaster and am finnaly glad we have got some real snow, seems like for ever.
  5. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

I would say we are conservatively at around 15", it's now 12:47 AM the 22nd. It's coming down harder now then it has all day. I think I'm going to take a 2 hour nap and get back out there.
  6. Megunticook

Megunticook Senior Member
    from Maine

Here in Camden, ME we got hammered. I plowed in the thick of it at about 9pm, it was piling up so fast. About 8 inches deep then.

This morning looks like another foot or so this morning. Clear but howling wind and a lot of drifting. Will do another round later this morning.

Nothing like a white Christmas, eh?

More on Christmas eve, they say,
  7. BOSSMAN21

BOSSMAN21 Senior Member

all together we got either 18 inches normally or in drifts of 30!!!!!! here in machias
  8. Ron M

Ron M Junior Member

15 in augusta maine