1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Nor'Easter To Bring Heavy Snow Through Saturday

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by wng-2, Feb 7, 2013.

1. wng-2

wng-2 Member

2. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

Snow possible my ass...its definite!

3. B-2 Lawncare

B-2 Lawncare Senior Member

I know it's kind of a pain have to take pictures during a blizzard but keep them coming I want to see some guys.

4. XxChevy-HDxX

XxChevy-HDxX Senior Member
    from Mass

All prepped and ready to go. Get to bed Mass guys, gonna have to pull another over nighter

5. JTVLandscaping

JTVLandscaping Senior Member

This must be the official "Nemo" picture thread, I'll hopefully think to take pictures,

6. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

I was told were definitely getting snow, I'll be pissed if it's only a inch

7. DareDog

DareDog PlowSite.com Addict

there saying 100% snow, 9 news says 4-8 with mostly 4", heavy snow from 5pm to 2am weather channel says 1'+ for cny. who knows! :confused:

8. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I cant wait to see the videos on you tube of idiot plow drivers who have no idea what they are doing. Hopefully NYC has a better plan of attack then they did last time or maybe not. Those videos were pretty funny of angry new yorkers yelling at the municipal workers trying to clear snow.
    I bet these 2 brothers will be at it again. Plow Plow Plow and Keep Plowing!!!

http://youtu.be/U5Inj23-R-k

9. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

I'll see what I can do about pics. It looks like the other drivers are taking care of the driveways for me while I stay on our one commercial property.

10. V_Scapes

V_Scapes Senior Member

Thats hilarious. As if snow removal isnt stressfull enough:dizzy:

11. IPLOWSNO

Just so you know CNY guys are nothing like then ****** guys I mean city guys ,

We're out in farmland and know how to and what to plow with lol

12. KubotaJr

KubotaJr Senior Member

Both trucks are ready and waiting here in Franklin Ma. Pretty much whats been happening all winter.
    Stay safe fellow plowers.

13. vlc

vlc Senior Member

I'll try to take some pic and videos with my iPhone. But I really want to see some go pro hd videos! Good luck everyone and be safe!

14. getsum

getsum Senior Member
    from USA

Sitting here waiting for my trigger point and ill be out till Monday lol putting the dump to the test

15. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Going out in a few for my first pass of the storm with the Foreman. Its snowing hard, I think I may need to invest in a cab for the next one.

16. R75419

R75419 Senior Member

1)be SAFE
    2)take lots of video and pics
    3)dont get :mad:
    4)get some :sleeping:

17. rlmlandscape

rlmlandscape Junior Member

Just bought a GoPro last week so I'll take some video when it's light out. Doesn't take great night footage

18. IPLOWSNO

I'm sitting here looking at blacktop, sure it is snowing but it's melting faster.

I could keep up with this in my grandsons power wheels f 150 lmao
    3 cars off the road for really no reason at all I just go by and beep lol

19. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

First pass with the quad was good. Snow pretty deep, about 4-5 inches. Going out again early AM for the next one. Quad did okay, customers were happy that they could get their cars in the driveway and out of my way. Wish I was in a nice warm truck instead of outside on the quad, but nonetheless it did great. Be safe out there!

20. JTVLandscaping

JTVLandscaping Senior Member

Picture 1...Canned the spreader this time for the big snowblower, based on the forecast of 16" of snow.

Picture 2...The OFFICIAL Nemo command center

108_0019.jpg

108_0020.jpg