1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Nor'easter predicted Feb 22, 2008

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by D&R Plowing, Feb 22, 2008.

1. D&R Plowing

D&R Plowing Member

Well it's finally on it's way, 5 - 10 inches forecasted for tomorrow Friday February 22, 08. in the Catskills. Hopefully they are not wrong again. I see money coming my way.:gunsfiring:

2. M&P

M&P Junior Member

were supposed to get 3-6" tomorrow here in RI, its better then nothing

3. D&R Plowing

D&R Plowing Member

There's nothing wrong with 3 - 6. As long as you can push it's good. It's like manor from heaven.payup

4. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

Got 1.8" down so far, going out to do a full route for the first time this season!!!! Bringing the cam to get some pics & vid. Good luck to all!!! Time to go!payup

5. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

We got 3-4" now. Just stopped in the house for some breakfast. Coming down pretty heavily. I think we will end up over 10".

6. jimaug87

jimaug87 Senior Member

I just walked back to my dorm in about 5-7" of snow. I saw some guys plowing making some $$$ tonight. I'm a college kid without a plow on his truck (yet), so I just watch other people take advantage of the weather. It's still snowing hard here in Amherst MA (UMass Amherst) and I wanna see some action pics form you guys around the area.

7. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

We got between 4-7" but i was at work and didnt get to play in this storm. :cry: Nice light fluffy snow, by the time i got home it started to rain and got wet and heavy.

8. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Did you get to plow at all Rich?

No fun at all when you have a fresh plow and truck and miss the opportunity to use it..

9. SuperDuty

SuperDuty Senior Member

Just got done...I'd say we had at least 8 around here. It finally stopped around 11:00! Now on to Maine for some snowmobiling at 7:30!!:nod:

10. albhb3

albhb3 PlowSite Veteran

good luck everybody out east here in mn we havent had a real storm since the end of december approx 24in total however madison wisconsin is around 80-85in this year near records.

11. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

Got 4-6" before the changeover, hit all the accounts twice and going back out now to salt. Got some vids yesterday, I'll post them up later. See ya!payup

12. Flipper

from CT

We got 12+. Right in the heart as usual with a noreaster.

Easy plowing but snowfall rates let us get a lot of pushes in.

13. D&R Plowing

D&R Plowing Member

12 + is awesome. We had around 6 - 7" inches and a friend of mine who lives 14 mile from me got almost 12 ". I guess we were just a little to far north.

Maybe next time.

14. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

we ended up with 8-10" a little south of you.

15. Flipper

from CT

Yeah I noticed a little less when I went down to Bethel to do a coouple driveways.

Have you ever been to Bethel during a storm. They don't plow the roads. They just were sanding 5-6" during the storm and then I guess they plowed after.

16. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

all my drives are in Ridgefield, I don't get up to bethel until well after the storms to clear out my shop. I could definitely see bethel as a 'deal with it later' kind of town. Ridgefield has been taking great care of the roads the last 3-4 years.

17. kemmer

kemmer Senior Member
    from NJ

Hey where are u at umass, im in wheeler