1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Nor'easter Coming

Discussion in 'Weather' started by clark lawn, Feb 10, 2006.

1. clark lawn

clark lawn PlowSite.com Addict
    from NE ohio

just saw on the weather chanel they are perdicting a nor'easter for this weekend. now everybody take your plows off and put them away til you see snow on the ground!!!!!

2. Acmemechanic

Acmemechanic Senior Member

Plow Off??

I sold them To Pay The Oil Man.I will Be Out There Though.I just found some Duct-work And some Bed-Rails And the Mig Welders Got About 2 LBS of Wire In It.I got about 1 1/2" on the Grinder.Sound's close enough to a Blade Gotta get to work.See you all after the Storm.BE CAREFUL AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yow!: :yow!: payup

3. Acmemechanic

Acmemechanic Senior Member

Just got those three Blades Fabricated.I need some advice though all you guys with them Galvanized Blades.Do you wax them or not:yow!:

4. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

8 - 12 inchs here

5. Scottish Lscape

Scottish Lscape Member

Calling for 12"-15" here! Stay safe everyone.

6. Jto89

Jto89 Member

there calling for isolated 20" here

7. snowbiter

snowbiter Member

They keep changing the totals --one reports says 10 to 16 here --Two seconds later it says 5 to 8 --Just give us something to plow:realmad: --I'm having withdrawal symtoms:cry: --sorry