1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Nor Easter on Friday......Hopefully!

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Stark_Enterprises, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Stark_Enterprises

Stark_Enterprises Senior Member

Just watched my favorite weather guy on NBC30...Brad Field just said Latest Computer Models Now show a Storm that maybe coming up the coast thursday night into Friday.
    As of Right NOW...I'm alittle Excited.:yow!: .BUT A lot can change in 3-4 days:eek:

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

i wont get my hopes up, lol
  3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

gave that up mid december
  4. Stark_Enterprises

without winter....what eles is there to live for? :rolleyes:
  5. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Looking like rain... temps in the mid 40s here... we'll see.
  6. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

here in south east PA rain late thurs into friday flurries sat this no snow is kiling me
  7. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Most definitely. If it snows, great, but I won't get excited until there's at least 3" on the ground.
  8. Stark_Enterprises

I'm Calling it right now......I ( And most of new england) WILL GO OUT PLOWING EARLY FRIDAY MORNING!!!!!!! :salute:
    although it may not be a big storm...every weather channel is confident this storm will bring us our first plowable snow! Bank on it!!! payup ..

If i am Wrong the bashing may begin friday at 8 am.:gunsfiring:
  9. FORDV10

FORDV10 Member
    from CT.

Hopefully they are right ..........Its about time........:D
  10. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

i hope they are right.... i have a new blade just sitting in my driveway and it kills me every morning i get up and, say to myself wtf did i buy that for i coulda bought another mower ...:realmad: but time will tell
  11. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

that would be cool
  12. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

The Bashing will start now. Its far from a Nor Easter. They are calling for light snow maybe an inch or 2. Sorry . But I am I praying with you. But I think its going to be small brush the snow off your car storm
  13. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

now they are saying Monday also
  14. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

Forecast here is snow thusday,thursday night into rain on friday? We will see?:angry:
  15. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

looks like Eastern Maine will be the only ones getting any snow, and that's only IF the storm develops as they THINK it might. Channel 5 (CBS) says that if it develops in the gulf of Maine, Eastern Maine could get heavy snow :D with heavy accumulations. :D

Don't mind me. I'm a bit giddy with the thought of 2 snow storms in 1 week. :redbounce :redbounce
  16. dutchman

dutchman Senior Member

will see what happens it is a lot " IF " and a big " IF " at that. These Local stations are a joke.
  17. mayhem

mayhem PlowSite.com Addict
    from Peru MA

There is no accumulating snowfall on anyone's radar screen for southern New England for the next week. Trace of snow on Friday and Monday, but not enough to warrant an accumulation prediction.
  18. daninline

daninline Senior Member

This mornings weather runs are showing 3 to 6 inchs of snow for central Mass, and parts of NH, ME, CT. Boston will start a snow and then could change to rain and back to snow.

Now next week is starting to look good for the long range!
    Monday and mid week the models are showing a big storm but we will wait on that one.

Most local weather men are kind of on the fence to show anthing to far out this year after getting burnt so many times this year with the pattern we have had.

I am going to say that the NorthEast will have 2-3 ploweble events in the next 10 days :dizzy:

Time to take your plow truck off Ebay:jester:

PS lookout for the wind on Sat upto 50mph in spots
  19. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

I hope your right there since I live in Eastern Maine as well, I read some where you live in Machias, I live near the Blue Hill area.
  20. BPK63

BPK63 Senior Member
    from CT

At least they are saying some snow for Friday. That could go either way and a slight turn in the jet stream and we could get dumped. Stay positive and keep your chin up. It's all ya can do.