1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Noon North American Forecast for PlowSite Weather Members

Discussion in 'Weather' started by jtraversweather, Oct 18, 2012.

1. jtraversweather

jtraversweather Inactive

It is NOON...please join us at http://youtu.be/ykXDvLJ4kVM

This is our outlook from a month ago...our new outlook will be on the site

snowremovalweather.com by 3pm EDT.

This video that is loaded now is available for you to see the big difference between our services and others and especially the methodology we use, to produce a much more useful and tactical forecast than others.

Please view our video now and sign up for our tiral

then at 4, go to our snowremovalweather.com site and view our new more detailed outlook'

Regards
    John Travers

2. goel

goel PlowSite.com Addict

Afraid to go and look.

You could not even get the day right when you were going to release the info.

I do like how if I sign up for your service and you are wrong, you pay/reimburse me.

I don't like how you expect me to pay you a bonus if you are correct - why whould you get a bonus for doing your job properly?

3. GSS LLC

GSS LLC Senior Member

The weather rock is like a sore *****, you can't beat it. Always right

4. goel

goel PlowSite.com Addict

Gonna have to find me a weather rock.

5. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

You must be < 40 years old and single. After that, you're ***** doesn't get sore any longer, as it's just used to get rid of your beer waste