1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Noob question

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by Bunky1, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Bunky1

Bunky1 Member

Hello everybody. I am very green when it comes to plowing but we all have to start somewhere. My question to you vets is this. I have a 2005 Dodge 1500 SLT with a 4.7L. I came across a sweetheart deal on 7' 6" Boss standard duty plow (Complete). I know that the poly would be a better match but this is what I have. My question is... Can I mount this unit on this truck and operate it safely ? I will only be doing family and friends drives and my Business lot. Also these driveways are about 10 miles apart. Also what might I need to make this setup workable. Thanks Bunky

2. Rubicon 327

Rubicon 327 Senior Member

If you haven't already, I would scroll on down to the Boss Plow section and ask around or do a "search" they should be able to help you out.

I did find this...... not exactly your application but you get the idea.http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=4930

Good Luck!:)