1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

no work,driving me nuts

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Tedd, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Tedd

Tedd Member
    from CT

2002 chevy 2500 4 port iso to converted to 3 plug mm1. I now have everything hooked up but stick shows no light, blinkers on plow work but not headlight on plow, head light on truck come on even though all plugs are hooked up. please help if anyone has an idea on what to do. Tedd

2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Stupid question, but did you turn the key on in the truck before you check to see what wasnt working?

On the plow - Check to make sure that the oragne/black wire is on the ground terminal of the motor.

on the truck - At the motor solenoid, check to make sure that the small red wire is on the hot side of the solenoid.

check to make sure the black/orange wire that comes out of the harness near the solenid is plugged into the black/orange wire from the vehicle power cable.

Check the 7.5 amp fuse near the iso mod.

check that the black/orange wires near the iso mod are plugged in

check to make sure that your red wire in the cab is to a good keyed hot circuit

3. Tedd

Tedd Member
    from CT

Thanks, I checked everything, turns out selonoid was broken, probably let terminals spin when hooked up and broke it. Also wire to park light had bad connection. The job seems so easy but takes a long time and many variables when dealing with used equip. Thank the lord for the computer and web sites like this with all the helpful people. Snow is coming, 7-12 they say.