1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

No turnsignals???

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by M&M Services, Oct 24, 2006.

1. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

my buddy has an 03 f-250 and he hooked up jut the lights on the plow the headlights came on, but the turn signals wont work! does every connection on the plow have to be hooked up for them to work??? Let me know.
    ' Thank you,
    Mike

2. dRam2500CT

dRam2500CT Member
    from USA

check the fuses. Same thing happened to me and my western plow last year, replaced the fuse (don't remember which one) and was working again.

3. M&M Services

from midwest

the trucks lights work, but not the plows...Still check the fuses???
    Mike

4. M&M Services

from midwest

what wires should be spliced in at the headlights??? my buddy said he spliced two wires in on the drivers side..:dizzy: .I dont have my truck here to refernce right now either :realmad:

5. BDB

BDB Senior Member

The "spliced "wires are for the parking and turn sig. He is installing it I assume? He should have done two on the drivers side and one on the pass side (turn only) The headlights themselves have adapters. So no splicing there. Is it an iso system or relay? Iso system.....I think the two control wires have to be hooked up truck to plow...one has power and activates the iso box the other goes to the lights. Check fuses too.

6. M&M Services

from midwest

thank you for the help it is an iso mod setup.....I will find out about the pass side light he said the instructions said just the short harness which was the drivers...The lights work on a spare set of lights I have that I plugged into the harness but no turnsignals..I can hear the iso mod making the sound of the turnsignal so maybe it is the wires...
    Thank you guys,
    Mike