1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

no tech form so ill ask here

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Robhollar, Nov 7, 2004.

1. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to convert a 47 meyer pump to a 57 pump? Can this be done with out breaking the bank?...Rob

2. LockedUP

LockedUP Senior Member

Don't know that answer but whats wrong with the 47 they have been good for me.?

3. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

yea it can be done but Meyer quit making the conversion kits that way if people want a e-57 they have to buy a whole unit which I think is bullsh!t

all you need is a e-57 motor/pump and seal kit and your ready to rock and roll, they can be pieced together for <$250

4. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

My thought is that they are trying to phase out the E-47. I have no problems with all of my E-47's, but some people can't just leave well enough alone...

5. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

Meyer stopped producing the e-47 pump last april and it is being phased out

6. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

i guess good things can't last forever. ( I know everyone will love that comment!)