1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

No SnoWay dealers where I moved to!

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by 02dodge, Dec 19, 2008.

1. 02dodge

02dodge Junior Member

I just found your site and love it!!!!
    I just moved to Wichita KS, from Kansas City Missouri.
    There were dealers everywhere there. and K.C. still has the closest dealer. I had my wireless remote go bad! I had it in the tray behind my seat! The only thing I could figure is it got wet when I had my truck in the body shop because some kid T-Boned me. They had to remove and reinstall the back window. So anyway I had to call the dealer 3 hours away pay them $345.00 + shipping to get it overnight. That sucked I am the only one in town with a poly or even a SnoWay for that matter! The other drivers freak out when they see it. Anyway if anyone could point me in the direction ov a web site or even a sales rep that hangs out on this site that I could talk to about ordering parts to prevent missing out on a storm that would be great!
    Thanks

2004 29 series poly with wireless
    brewingtonconst@yahoo.com

2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Welcome to Plowsite and thanks for choosing Sno-Way.

KC would still be your closest retailer. Kevin Kendrick w/ American Equipment Company our retailer in KC is a member here and is generally on site everyday. I am here most days as well.

If you need anything let us know. :waving:

3. 02dodge

02dodge Junior Member

I have seen a post somewhere on here about a emergency kit.
    Can someone please direct me to where I could get one? Seems pretty important since there are not any local dealers. I would much rather have a few common things on hand then lose $$$$$$ if I have a break down.
    Thanks!:drinkup:

4. Krieger91

Krieger91 Senior Member

I doubt their emergency kit has something like a remote, but from my understanding, it's got just about everything else.

It's on their website...Here's the link: http://www.snoway.com/index.cfm/act/showParts

5. 02dodge

02dodge Junior Member

Yea I ordered a new remote from my dealer in KC $345.00 Later and missed a storm!
    Nobody to blame but me!
    Just trying to prevent it from happining again.
    Thanks for the info!