1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

No Snow

Discussion in 'Weather' started by CrazyPlower, Feb 5, 2006.

1. CrazyPlower

CrazyPlower Member
    from CT

What is up with this weather in CT. I think im gonna make Januaray a National NO SNOW MONTH. Cause havent had a plowable storm in Southeastern CT. Anyone else having the same problem
  2. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

Im gonna go broke [and crazy] if the weather holds out like this any longer:cry: :gunsfiring: .
  3. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

Good news it's gonna start getting colder...Bad news its gonna be dry, no storms :angry:
  4. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

They're saying maybe a storm this coming weekend into monday...I'll believe it when I see it:cry: :angry:
  5. ljbev

ljbev Senior Member

Even the few events we got have geen strange and spotty. the last storm we got a solid 3 inches even though I thought it was gonna stay rain. I got to a few lots and the wind completely blew the snow away ????? Woops gota get there a little quicker next time.