1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

No Snow so Spreader Rebuild !!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by doo-man, Dec 16, 2011.

1. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

Picked up a couple Western Pro Flo spreaders and starting the rebuild project, I aquired one from a fellow PS member and another off CL.

I have started the tare down process already so no complete unit before pics but I have disassemble pics !!

Hope you enjoy.

More pics as progress continues !

2. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

Spreader frame sprayed !!

3. SnoMan19

SnoMan19 Member

Lookin good. Thumbs Up
  4. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Any thing major need repairing ?
  5. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

Not really any repairs other than sandblasting all metal parts and replacement of all pulleys, motor, remake wiring harness reassemble everything and place into use. I went to my metal guy today and got new screens made for the hopper and another set for another one i have.

So currently waiting on painted parts to dry and parts to come in.

I will post more pics.
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2011
  6. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

Sorry for the delay on updating but spreader was finished this yea and placed in service n works great, have less than $300 in it..
  7. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

nice i just rebuilt my freinds but his frame needed to be fixed aswell rotted off and he paid 1000 for it