1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

no snow so i had to go out and play

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 85F150, Dec 18, 2004.

1. 85F150

85F150 Senior Member

well since there isn't any plowing to do i will continue with my sumer rituals. there was suppose to be about five of us but 3 of us showed but only 2 trucks were in moving condition. so we went out and played ther other kid was worried about get his stuck so he didn't follow me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the other kids clean bronko
    [​IMG]

been awhile and it sure felt good to get out :drinkup:

2. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

Why are your plow lights angled? When you drive, and your plow is up, will you be able to see foreward?

3. 85F150

85F150 Senior Member

its from the damn path, it is tighter than it looks and quite a few branches kept hitting them, almost though i would hve to spend another 100 bucks and get new ones

4. proshare

proshare Member

That sure is a blast...been there/done that many times.
    I hope you have a warm garage and drained/dried all the water out of the housings & checked the fluids to see how much water is mixed in now.
    Thanks for sharing some cool pics

5. Lawnboy89

Lawnboy89 Member
    from CT

Does the kid with the bronco ride dirtbikes or BMX (saw fox sticker on rear window). Those euros look ugly.

That is some sweet off roading you are doing, I wouldn't want to wash that thing in the cold.

6. 85F150

85F150 Senior Member

all vent lines extended and ran up behind the brake booster to keep them from getting water in and also i run the hub condoms to keep down on bearing issues up front......but i know the game....i play it all summer long

i dunno know about that kid, it was the first time imet him, i think he was more worried about staying clean

7. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

that is totally cool, send some more !!

8. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

You got heart! I did that once and thought I was so cool I didn't need 4WD. Luckily I owned a tow truck. My "coolness" was confirmed on the bus ride to get the tow truck! Have fun and hope for snow!