1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

no snow=other projects

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by PTSolutions, Dec 14, 2011.

1. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

so since we havent even had an inch of snow yet we finally got around to winterizing the mowing equipment. pulled blades, fluid filmed under the decks, stabil'd the gas, cleaned the handhelds and trailer etc...

2. PTSolutions

3. PTSolutions

mounted the wings on the 9' skid steer plow:

vxt ready in case we get a surprise, the other 3 plows are at our storage area down the street.
  4. PTSolutions

back racks are back from getting linex'd gotta wire up the lights now
    my brothers:

5. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

Very nice. I'm not really "into" the back racks, but that spider web design on there is sweet!
  6. hammerstein

hammerstein Senior Member

You should bring your motivation over to my shop, my equipment needs that too.
  7. OC&D

OC&D PlowSite Veteran
    from Earth

So how well does that Dodge van handle that V plow?:D
  8. oldbluehairhemi

oldbluehairhemi Senior Member

are those spyder industries back racks?
  9. PTSolutions

mine is a spyder frame, i ordered it bare metal and added the brackets for the lights and lightbar. i had it linex'd. i like the plain simple look.

my brothers is completely custom made by him including the webbing. he just used the spyder design as an inspiration.

that van is older than me, 1984! my dad uses it for work, carpentry, masonry etc...
  10. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

what motor do you have on the Turf Tiger and any idea on the fuel consumption?
  11. Mabepossibly

Mabepossibly Senior Member

I like the rebar in the spider rack. I used to have a lumber rack made mostly out of #7 bar.
  12. ajordan193

ajordan193 Senior Member
    from WNY

What kind of rack is on the maroon chevy in the first pic?
  13. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

Nice job on the Racks! Thumbs Up:drinkup:
  14. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Love the racks!
  15. wolfmobile8

wolfmobile8 Senior Member

The headache racks look awsome and I really like that HD. Post some pics up when they are mounted on. Thumbs Up