1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

No snow in Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Team_Yamaha, Dec 22, 2002.

1. Team_Yamaha

Team_Yamaha Senior Member

Ok, sorry but I just had to vent a little. Hearing alot of you talking about 6"+. We havn't had but a trace. Got a new truck and havn't been able to use it. This blows!!!
  2. SnoJob67

SnoJob67 Senior Member

As screwed up as it seems, Southern Illinois is ahead of the rest of Illinois and Wisconsin regarding snowfall. Look on the bright side. All of the plowboys doing public service work in your market will have their truck(s) repo'd unless their wives can make their payments for them if the trend continues.;)
  3. SDlawndawg

SDlawndawg Senior Member

Same situation across the lake here in northern MI.
  4. sefuller

sefuller Junior Member

I put a plow on my Jeep this year hoping to make some extra cash, but the way things are going, I am hoping to be lucky enough to pay for the plow!
    We did get a scant 2" of lake effect on the west side of Milwauke a couple weeks ago, but that's it.
  5. Maverick

Maverick Senior Member

Don't feel bad. Alaska......the Last Frontier. You would think I would be in 20 ft of snow by now. I haven't plowed once in my hometown of Wasilla yet. I did plow once in Anchorage though. Still no snow in the forecast. Got 1.5 inches in my yard.

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger guys. No plowable snow here yet either (4.5 in. so far but all trace amounts) My starting depth is 1in. I'm dying here! Bought my plow truck last year and have got to use it twice (and I do have accounts) I'm really starting to believe all the El Nino stuff. I guess I shouldn't feel to bad-No snow in Alaska, Wisconsin, Northern Michigan! I thought you guys having snow was a given by this time of the year.:mad:
  7. sirsweatsalot

sirsweatsalot Banned
    from MN

well i plowed 4 times last week. just finished up last night. we had been sitting on our buts mostly until monday when we started and learned every inch of every driveway by sunday night! my grandma who lives 4 hours north just got 18" last week! that would suck huh!:) hang in there.
  8. gd8boltman

gd8boltman Senior Member

It seems those of us in Southern Wi. / Northern Il. are watching
    yet another large storm sweep to our South then build and head up to the East Coast, all we have here besides bare grass is heavy winds and temps. of approx. 20-25 degrees. Hats off to those on the East coast, get the fleet ready and get some shut-eye, it looks like your going to be busy.........
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. hillworks7669

hillworks7669 Junior Member

No snow here yet, but hopefully tomorrow, possible 2-4 I can only hope, bought new 1 ton Duramax w/ 9`Western last year(used it twice all season) and have new 5635 Gehl sitting w/ new 10` RCS pusher. Wife is real proud right now if you know what I mean.