1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

No snow in Minnesota

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Bruce, Feb 23, 2003.

1. Bruce

Bruce Junior Member

This sure has been one bad winter here in central Minnesota .Hardly any snow at all to plow.Maybe 3" on the ground. We been getting 1" to a dusting at a time. Sure would be nice to get half of what some of you guys are getting. Well enjoy plowing.

2. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

Welcome to Plowsite Bruce, I feel you pain, what part of MN are you from?

3. Joel B.

Joel B. Senior Member
    from MN

I hear you Bruce. Always nice to hear from a fellow Minnesotan. What part are you from? I'm in Plymouth.

Joel B.

4. Pickering snow removal

Pickering snow removal Senior Member

Welcome to plowsite Bruce , no better here in the middle of mich , i know the guys on the west side have had alot of lake effect , It doesnt seem fair and very wierd to not see the storms coming arcoss minn, wisc because in years past when minn wisc are getting it makes a dead shot to the middle lower of mich, I wish there was something that could be said to make us midwest guys feel better but after seeing projected march forcast it has mich, minn , wisc, above normal temps and below normal precip, elnino right lol been freezing are butts off here so anyways guys i guess if we could figure out how to make money with sub zero weather than we all would be rich this year cause god knows thats about all we have gotten is cold, oh ya plenty of wind too.

5. Bruce

Bruce Junior Member

Minnesota Location

Iam from Brainerd.

6. Joel B.

Joel B. Senior Member
    from MN

I love the Brainerd area. My inlaws have a cabin on Lake Hubert.

Joel B.