1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

no snow in CT!

Discussion in 'Weather' started by go plow, Dec 29, 2006.

1. go plow

go plow Senior Member

as i sit here depressed, not being able to plow,my girlfriend brings up a good point ! think of it as natures way of getting rid of the bottom feeders if you know what i mean ! i said hun, i just wish i had 50 more seasonal contracts lol ...
  2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

I hear ya man and agree with both points!:drinkup:
  3. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Anybody know what is supposed to happen tomorrow? I heard maybe a dusting to an inch in CT, NH, and central Mass? Maybe some guys that salt and sand can make some $$$$.
  4. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Just saw the Fox forecast that usually isnt worth crap, but he said maybe rain showers for the interior of the state and possibly a flake or 2 in the higher elevations. Whatever. Then all rain for Sunday night and Monday
  5. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

I was in northern CT and it was 36 and raining. I did notice a few guys running around with their sanders loaded up ready to go :rolleyes: . Im hearing a lot of talk of a pattern change after this week but its still a while out and im not getting my hopes up yet.
  6. BPK63

BPK63 Senior Member
    from CT

Twice now in December I had dreams that I was plowing. Now what's up with that? :D