1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

No snow here...

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Cond Enterprise, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Cond Enterprise

Cond Enterprise Member

:( Truck sits waiting for snow to push... They are calling for some white stuff maybe Tuesday or Wednesday, guess we will wait and see.:sleeping:

IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0385.jpg

IMG_0386.jpg

2. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Nice setup.Thumbs Up

3. LapeerLandscape

LapeerLandscape PlowSite.com Addict

Praying for pennies from the sky.

4. FISHERBOY

FISHERBOY Senior Member

sweet ride

5. truckitup

truckitup Senior Member

Have not pushed yet. Salted a bunch of times. The forecast has been up and down for next Tuesday-Thursday.

6. snowplower1

snowplower1 Senior Member

Glad to see another plower from rochester! I pushed once but it was just 3 inches. They're calling for 3-9 tuesday night to wednesday night so we'll see about that but im dying to get out and push some real snow with the new setup!

7. truckitup

truckitup Senior Member

Nice looking rig, I got almost the same truck. Just with a MVP 3 on it. We might get our chance to push.

8. snowplower1

looking forward to it! im just waiting for that first big storm so i can put the truck up to a real test. That's when all the fun really begins!

9. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

keep in the 585 area code.

10. snowplower1

what grandview, you sick of the snow already???

11. truckitup

truckitup Senior Member

I was in the 716 for a week, that was enough GV. LOL.. East Aurora and West Seneca, Now that is a Sh.... load of Snow. You Win...

Last edited: Dec 6, 2014
  12. grandview

Aiways,..........

13. grandview

New guys say, I can't wait for a blizzard and 10 feet of snow!

14. snowplower1

well i have to say i have only been plowing a few years but last year i plowed through a blizzard and that was the most fun i'd had since i started. now 10 feet of snow... that would be a different story, i'll pass on that.

15. GM Landscape

GM Landscape Junior Member

2' is more then enough to push.

16. dodgegmc1213

dodgegmc1213 PlowSite.com Addict

I dont care if it snows in other areas of ny I just dont want it in my area lol

17. Cond Enterprise

Cond Enterprise Member

I only have pushed once this year, Buffalo did get creamed with that monster storm. I didn't go there and plow,had to work at my regular job. That much snow is not fun.... let's hope we all make some money and have no breakdowns! Been plowing for a long time,its more of a hobby now...I like to play with my big toy in the snow!:nod:

18. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care Senior Member

19. Cond Enterprise

Cond Enterprise Member

Looks like we might get a few inches to plow after work tonight!Thumbs Up It seems to be sticking finally, they are only calling for 5-10 total inches... I will take what ever we get.

20. dodgegmc1213

dodgegmc1213 PlowSite.com Addict

keep it lol