1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

no power

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by bmullins65, Jan 10, 2010.

1. bmullins65

bmullins65 Junior Member

just bought an older e-47 that i saw in operation prior to my purchase.after mounting and buying a new solenoid i have no power past the solenoid.i triple checked my wiring,i have good ground at solenoid,i have 12v on battery side but,nothing on the other side at either post.i can jump from hot side to small post (white wire) and the plow will move left only.can someone please advise thanks
  2. JMR

JMR Senior Member

The third terminal on the solenoid (small terminal), should have power when any action for the plow is commanded(except down). The three solenoids on the plow unit will also get power depending on the commad. It sounds like you have a problem with your controls or wiring from the controls. ie connections, not wired correctly, no power at he control etc.