1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

No Power

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by fordtruck661, Feb 5, 2016.

1. fordtruck661

fordtruck661 Senior Member
    from CT

The red light on the controller is on but when i try to move the plow it turns off and the plow does not move. Turning on the parking lights turns off the light as well. I thinking its a ground but not sure where. Of course there is snow and i need to be plowing

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Double check where your controller power wire is hooked up to. Might have come loose.

3. fordtruck661

fordtruck661 Senior Member
    from CT

It seems to be a bad ground. parking lights do not turn on and the controller light turns on and off with blinker

4. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

The system gets it's ground from the blk/org wire(s) throughout.
    Start at the battery connection then follow that to the power grill connector, then at the motor, then the 11 pin back out to the under hood loom where u believe there's one or two spots that it has connectors.