1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

No power to plow

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by mustangman02232, Sep 19, 2015.

1. mustangman02232

mustangman02232 Senior Member

So I have had my 8' fisher straight blade for about 8 years, and it has been on my 09 f350 for the last two, was going to wire wheel and paint the head gear today as well as change the fluid but when I hooked up I got nothing, put the plow on my uncles 06 and everything works great, so back to the truck side. I changed the selonoid on the fire wall and I can't get power from the selonoid to the plow, I checked the fused link in the cab an it was fine and had power, all the fuses on the ISO are good, and I cleaned all the connections for corrosion, I tried three different controllers and none of them will light up, I have no movement and no lights and I can't see any pinched wires, is it possible to have two bad selonoids? One was brand new from fisher, or should I be looking at the ISO module?
  2. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Is the smaller red wire on the battery side of solenoid?
  3. mustangman02232

mustangman02232 Senior Member

The only red wire I know of is by the connector harness I'm the cab that goes to fused power, there's two black stripes wires that go to the selonoid on smaller posts then the power, I also cleaned all the grounds
  4. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic