1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

No power to Fish Stick

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by brad11ny, Oct 16, 2011.

1. brad11ny

brad11ny Senior Member

Just hooked up my sd to my tj for the first time. I am not getting any power to the fishstick. Does the plow have to be mounted to the frame to work, or just pluged in? I tried it with it just plugged in and it didn't work. it obviously doesn't work when it's not plugged into the head gera either. I cleaned all ground wires and made sure that they are making good connections. Checked all fuses that I could find as well. Is there a fuse on the fish stick control itself? Any suggestions would be great. Driving me crazy!

2. brad11ny

brad11ny Senior Member

I think I may know the problem. The red wire near the controller. Does that have to go to the fuse box? That might be my issue. Anybody with a TJ which fuse slot are you using?

Thanks