1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

No power to e47 motor

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by gixxer_grand, Oct 5, 2008.

1. gixxer_grand

gixxer_grand Junior Member

i changed trucks and changed all my wiring over to my new one and now my plow doesnt it work for some reason. the selenoid clicks and but looks like their is no power goin to the motor does any one have an idea?

2. tom_mccauley

tom_mccauley Senior Member

doubble and tripple check your grounds!!!!!!, 9 out of ten times that is where your problem will lie!:):)

3. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

take a test light , check for Ground, ...if you have a ground, then check for positive power coming out of the soilnoid

4. gixxer_grand

gixxer_grand Junior Member

thanks guys i left it alone and came back to it after and it worked probably bad ground somewhere ill check it out thanks alot of your input.

5. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Or the motor/motor brushes are corroded inside...very common when they're used under plowing conditions and then set idle for the summer hiatus.