1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

no power at plow or controller.....help!

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by nalegtx, Dec 7, 2010.

1. nalegtx

nalegtx Senior Member

So I have a 3 plug wire set-up.....I have no power at my controller or at the plow.....got 12volts to the relay but nothing coming out......where did I go wrong......snow is coming...I need help ASAP......thanx guys

2. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Check the fuses near the ISO module. Also check your fuse to your controller from the truck.

Just to verify, you have the truck connected to the plow right?

3. nalegtx

nalegtx Senior Member

Yes connected all wiring ** no power at power harness at grill.....have 12v at one side of relay and nothing on the other ** should i try and find a better 12 controller source?

4. nalegtx

nalegtx Senior Member

i am staying late at mu shop so i will be working on it as we speak ** any help would be great***..side note....i have acamp over in Otisfiled........pretty amped about the next 2 possible storms *** we'll see what happens though -- thats why i need the plow **

5. RepoMan207

from Maine

Your not going to see power at the grill unless the plow is plugged in. you'll see power at the relay as it is hooked directly to the battery. There is 2 fuses that come off your conto harness, check those. Then there is a in-line fuse off the...... you know what, call me. Im on my cell and you probably don't want to bounce between the shop and comp.

6. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

I'll plow your camp out in Otisfield if you need it- free of charge if your in a bind.

7. nalegtx

nalegtx Senior Member

thanx a lot Repo...figured it out...bad inline fuse.....totally forgot about that thing...thanx for the help......Plowguy thanx for the offer...very generous....if need be i may ask if i am heading up and i am not sure if its clean....hate driving 2 hours with a plow on sucking up gas from here to there....you have all been very generous and it is very appreciated.THANX AGAIN!!!!:mechanic:Thumbs Up

8. RepoMan207

from Maine

Anytime man. Happy plowing!