1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

No power angle E-47

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Bronco1, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Bronco1

Bronco1 Junior Member

I have a E-47 that won't angle. Installed new couplers, C-valve and coil. Pump is full and cylinders have fluid in them. Power to motor solinoid and solinoid to pump motor. New motor solinoid also. I can push the moldboard by hand the full angle in both directions WITH the hoses connected to the pump. Is there a bad valve or pop-it I,m missing? Pump spins when the switch is in either direction. Have power to the C-coil when switch pushed to the right. Any suggestions!!!:yow!:

2. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

yea...I don't think your supposed to be able to angle your plow manualy when your hoses are all pluged in. Better talk to B&B-he'll have answers that work.

3. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

you should post this in the meyer discussion forum.

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

If both these statements are correct, then either the cross over relief valve is damaged or stuck open or theirs an O-ring missing/damaged on the C valve.

But I'd put money on it being the cross over valve. :nod:

5. Bronco1

Bronco1 Junior Member

Well the C-valve is new and the old one acted the same so I'll order the cross over valve and cross fingers, eyes, sign of the and everything else!! Thanks for the help.