1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

No Plow Lights - UPDATE

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by RathTR, Nov 24, 2012.

1. RathTR

RathTR Junior Member

After nosing around the Western Plows website I boticed that some of the harness numbers I have do not seem to be the correct ones for my 08 GMC Sierra Crew. Could someone take a peak at the numbers below and let me know if something is wrong?? Thanks so much, again, for all your help.
    Todd

29070-1: Isolation Module
    26345: ?
    26357: ?
    28948: Light Harness
    29047: ?

2. mishnick

mishnick 2000 Club Member

Impossible to tell you what is right for your truck with so little info. Why not go through Quickmatch? Check out this link... http://www.westernplows.com/wp/showroom/quickmatch.php Just answer the questions, make, year, model, axel weights, body type, HEADLIGHT TYPE!, and so on. At the end it will tell you what mount, harnesses and isolation module you need. The iso-mod (29070-1) is a three port so that makes it easy. Quick match defaults to three port so it will be easy for you.

3. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

He sais its an 08 Chevy crew Nick. He put another post on the same issue

4. nealybird

nealybird Senior Member

26345 is the main control harness, 26357 is the vehicle side 11 pin for the lights, 29047 is a y adapter. all those would be correct for basically any truck.
    the 28948 light harness number is bad. is there another service p/n on it? your truck would need a 29499, or at least that's the number on the latest version.
    you didn't mention battery cables or solenoid yet, if you don't have those you'd need them. then you should have everything for the truck wiring for a non fleet flex straight plow.