1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

no plow light parking/directional lights either side

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by NHresident, Aug 29, 2014.

1. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

looking for a lil help I have no plow light parking/directional lights either side (on just the plow side light)I do have the low and high beams though the trks system is 4 port (wht label 26400)module with 3 plugs straight blade I have several trks I know the intensifier lights are fine I know the module is working right and I know the 11 pin 26357 trk side cable is good ANY opinions/suggestions on why I don't have parking lights or directionals on the plow lights EVERYTHING else trk side and plow side works as it should THANKS

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Ck the gnd on the plow the main on the motor and the one coming off it
    Not really thinking that's it tho
    Can you try your trk and another plow?

Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
  3. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

its def a trk side problem cause I hooked the plow and its lights up to 2 other trks and the plow park/direct lights then worked thanks

4. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

There is a 15 amp fuse in the control harness (#1 position on the isolation module). It's in a fuse holder near where the control harness plugs into the isolation module. There's two fuses in the harness at that end... a 7.5 amp for the controller, and a 15 amp for the parking lamps and directionals. Make sure you check the right one.

5. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

yup 15 amp was blown THANK YOU

6. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

Excellent. Now your only worry is that it doesn't blow again. If it does, you've likely got a short in one of the three hard-spliced wires in the truck side harnesses for the parking lamps and directionals. Let's hope not.