1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NO PICTURE under MY NAME1

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by BeastMaster, Feb 27, 2007.

1. How do you contact the webmaster on here ? There's no "contact us" link like on most websites.
    I have a pic of my plow set-up saved in my profile but it doesn't show when I post. It's below the 97.7 kb limit too.

What's the head honcho's address so I can get this figured out ??

2. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

3. Mebes

Mebes Senior Member

The picture to the left of your name is called the Avatar.
    It's in the user control panel.

The picture for your signature (at the bottom of your posts) must be 100 by 100 pixels or 97.7 KB

I'm not sure but there may also be a time limit, or minimum number of posts required to qualify.
    I know that there is a restriction on PM's for new members.
    I would think that your join date of 2005 shoulden't be a problem

There also is a contact us link at the bottom of this page.
    Good luck

Last edited: Feb 27, 2007
  4. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

if you want to use it as your avatar, you need to click on "User CP"...then you will click on "Edit Avatar"...scroll down to where you can upload an image from your computer and choose the image you want to use...if it is within the requirements, then it should show up as your avatar.