1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

No movement at all

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Double C, Dec 22, 2008.

1. Double C

Double C Member
    from Montana

My e-47 with 7ft blade was working fine this morning then startrd to get slow when trying to angle with blade raised, normal when it's low on hyd so i top off the hyd then about 5 mins later nothing no up, down,left or right motor sounds like it's trying to pump but no movement Stumped please give me some ideas on what to do. Thanks Steve

2. sefh

sefh Senior Member

I would check to make sure that unit has proper ground to it. If unit worked just slow your connection might have been weak. I would use a volt meter and verify you are getting power to the soleniod. then from the solenoid to the pump. Let us know.

3. tjctransport

tjctransport PlowSite.com Addict

you could also have ice in the valve body

4. 04sd

04sd Senior Member
    from pa

I second the bad ground. You say it won't even go down. You don't need oil/pump/motor for it to go down, just power (and ground) to the A coil. If it does go down, unhook the chain and see if it goes up OK with no load.

5. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Its froze up Steve.

Get in a warmer environment and I think you'll find it begins to function. Likely has water in it and needs a full system flush.