1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

No More Snow, Ready To Get Busy

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ColumbiaLand, Mar 25, 2009.

1. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

Couple Pics Of The 3 Sanders Put Away, With The Plows Inside, The Hydroseeder We Just Got,The White F250 Got Its Summer Wheels And Tires Put Back On, The 08 With New Blue LEDs, And Our Firewood Pile(With A Ton More To Come)

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

2. ColumbiaLand

More Pictures

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

3. ColumbiaLand

Yes The Red Truck Is The New Powerstroke

4. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

great pics! are you ever worried about that light bar getting damage there

5. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member

I have a turbo turf hydroseeder too...a 500 gal, i f***in love that thing...nice stuff Columbia

6. ColumbiaLand

We don't really haul a lot in the new truck, its for towing only, They could get damaged there, Going to move it up a little though for better visability.

7. Kuzanut

Kuzanut Senior Member

Where in NY are you guys your trucks look familiar..

8. ColumbiaLand

Near Hudson NY U?

9. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

great looking fleet and equipment:drinkup: best of luck this summerpayuppayup

10. Petr51488

Petr51488 Senior Member

Nice, do you split your wood? or do you have it delivered? What do you pay per cord?

11. ColumbiaLand

split myself, we have double that pile still waiting to be split. Tons of wood from the December ice storm, never taken down so many trees

12. ColumbiaLand

oh yeah, mostly hardwoods, oak and maple, sell for 200 to 225 a cord, 150 for an 8' pickup load thrown in up bed rails.

13. Petr51488

Petr51488 Senior Member

Yea, thats about the same here for me. I also split all my wood, but my tree guys are a little slow this year. I hope things pick up for them so i can get my wood!