1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

no more meyer in CT??

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by supercuts, Oct 27, 2011.

1. supercuts

supercuts Senior Member

i have one yellow pos left and after taking it off my 08 and putting it on a 97 backup truck i couldnt ge the lights to work. so i went to one of the last meyer dealers in thConnecticut and guess what.....they are done with meyer too! Then i went to the dealer locator and half of those are no longer meyer dealers.....way to go meyer. they pissed off all the good dealers they uesd to have. if you have a meyer in CT your driving far from teh majority of the state for service. im guessing they are soon to follow suit

2. BPK63

BPK63 Senior Member
    from CT

You are a ways from this place but this is where I go when I need stuff.
    http://www.southfordgarage.com/
    I have about a 20 min drive to this place. If you need parts and know what you need it's pretty easy to get them online. Lots of dealers online. Meyer has some cool stuff now like hands free plowing. Put it in reverse and it lifts the plow for you.