1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

No Marker Lights on fisher minute to mount plow. driver side marker light out as well

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by NeckDlight, Nov 15, 2010.

1. NeckDlight

NeckDlight Junior Member

I have two trucks with the same problem. My driver side marker light does not work and the marker lights on the plow does not work. Turn signals work on plow and high beam and low beams work. I called a place and they told me fisher systems have to splice into stock harness of the truck. can anyone help me trouble shoot this? the blubs are good and fuses are good on plow. took strait power and groud to lights and they work. Also when I disconnect the fisher wire harness. The marker light on the trucks work. this tells me its in the fisher harness. Or the connection where the marker lights were spliced into the fisher harness. I was told that is how its done. I have not been able to find this so called "splice"
  2. camaro 77

camaro 77 Senior Member
    from ma

what type of truck on a ford it is spliced into the parking lamps frt near the socket for the bulb on the truck most I have seen use a scotch lock which is junk I like to solder and heat shrink my stuff also check the fuses for the fisher harness
  3. NeckDlight

NeckDlight Junior Member

04 and 05 4500 and 5500 series Chevy Truck also considered a kodiak I believe. I have checked all fuses on the harness system all are good. There is no splice on the harness its all harness plugs.