1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

No Lowbeams

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Dusty011, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Dusty011

Dusty011 Junior Member
    from Ontario

Hi Everyone first post new to site.

I hooked my plow up the other day and found I had no drl and no low beams even when plow was not hooked up .

My dealer sold me the black controler box saying that was the problem but it was not so I researched it a little and got a schematic of the 2 yellow controllers and did a continuity test on the low beam pins and found that there was none on those pins as well I had none on the high beam pins but the high beams work.

My question before I spend another $200 is do both of the controllers go at the same time ? and it seems I have to updated to a new style controller with a green plug that needs its own power supply from battery.:help:tymusic

Thanks

Meyers upgrade light module kit 07548??

Last edited: Dec 30, 2011
  2. tjctransport

tjctransport PlowSite.com Addict

what are you working on?