1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

No Lowbeams/gap under center of edge

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by PLM-1, Dec 23, 2006.

1. PLM-1

PLM-1 Senior Member

Today is the first time I have been able to hook up to the truck, my newly assembled extreme v. All of my lights work except my low beams. any ideas? I was sent an adapter that doesn't cross reference anywhere according to Fisher and doesn't fit anywhere on the harness. I have the lowbeams connected to the A side of the connecter and it doesn't work on the B side either.

My other problem is when the plow is in any form (V, inverted V or straight) there is a gap in the bottom center. They are adjusted to 1/8" all the way down between the cutting edge.
  2. chaseatg

chaseatg Member

Use this link. Go to page 11of the reader
    Read the section FINAL ADJUSTMENT and adjust, this will fix your blade problem.

Then go to page 28 of the reader that shows the wiring diagram you need to follow.

You need to look at your connections at the headlights of the truck. make sure all the common are hooked up the same. Your truck should be hooked up on the B side, but make sure that the common wires are all position the same.
  3. PLM-1

PLM-1 Senior Member

I played with it a little bit today. Now the low beams on the truck and the low beams and turnsignals on the plow flash back and forth. The isolation module also clicks when it does this. Any ideas?
  4. PLM-1

PLM-1 Senior Member

Just an update. My dealer sent me a new module and wiring harness. The new module didn't fix the problem. But the new harness did. Guess I got a bad one. All is good now! Thanks everyone for your help!